watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:52 pm
compose a list of questions for Dero, Crap or Flux to answer, then someone can send it to them....maybe resulting in getting answers. *i vote Eisbär* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:07 am
And what do you want to ask them?  

Yasira

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:56 am
He answers most of the questions I ask him........but i'm not going to do stupid ones like "boxers or briefs.....or commando ninja " so if they're important and GOOD....and don't come off like they're from a 12 year old rabid fangirl....thennnnnn i might consider asking him. some of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Eisbaer
He answers most of the questions I ask him........but i'm not going to do stupid ones like "boxers or briefs.....or commando ninja " so if they're important and GOOD....and don't come off like they're from a 12 year old rabid fangirl....thennnnnn i might consider asking him. some of them.

lol.  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:52 pm
alcoholic beverage of choice?

*flinch* hope it's not fangirlish...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:08 pm
watchdawg77

lol....i know he's said in chats "I love beer!" ....i'll see if he'll answer me on that one...or at least i'll try wink sometimes he ignores them.  

Eisbaer
Crew

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:29 am
Eisbaer
watchdawg77

lol....i know he's said in chats "I love beer!" ....i'll see if he'll answer me on that one...or at least i'll try wink sometimes he ignores them.

but if we know what he drinks, then we can invite him to PARTAY with us! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:18 am
watchdawg77

Oh please, we'd probably just have to tell him "There's going to be alcohol and boobs" and he'd probably come. ((Throw in cigarettes for Crap and lettuce for Flux)) But I respect Annika (how does she put up with him?), so I'll feel bad if I ever actually said that to him.

And, hm, my question would be....is Eisbär based off a lullaby? That's just what the song makes me think of, because of the imagery and the fact that it's five lines repeated over and over.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:51 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
watchdawg77

Oh please, we'd probably just have to tell him "There's going to be alcohol and boobs" and he'd probably come. ((Throw in cigarettes for Crap and lettuce for Flux)) But I respect Annika (how does she put up with him?), so I'll feel bad if I ever actually said that to him.

And, hm, my question would be....is Eisbär based off a lullaby? That's just what the song makes me think of, because of the imagery and the fact that it's five lines repeated over and over.

ooh, nice question. It takes a special woman to take care of a special guy like Dero, so I believe she's doing a wonderful job. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:52 pm
watchdawg77
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
watchdawg77

ooh, nice question. It takes a special woman to take care of a special guy like Dero, so I believe she's doing a wonderful job. 3nodding

I listen to Eisbär when I fall asleep. redface

I can't imagine Dero at the altar of a traditional wedding. Flux I can imagine and Crap maybe, but not him.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:08 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
watchdawg77
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
watchdawg77

I listen to Eisbär when I fall asleep. redface

I can't imagine Dero at the altar of a traditional wedding. Flux I can imagine and Crap maybe, but not him.

i've never heard it...i'm polarbear deprived xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:57 am
I'm assuming i should just post up Eisbär on the request thread shouldn't i? wink  

Eisbaer
Crew

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:58 am
Eisbaer
I'm assuming i should just post up Eisbär on the request thread shouldn't i? wink

lol, you would assume correct ma'am. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:27 pm
watchdawg77
Eisbaer

lol, you would assume correct ma'am. wink

Go check smile  

Eisbaer
Crew

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:03 pm
Eisbaer

i'm assuming his answer would be boxers? wink  
The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces