Welcome to Gaia! ::

MYRIA *A World Like No Other*

Back to Guilds

An alternate universe role-play guild with two separate endings. Choose your place, how do you side? 

Tags: Alternate universe, split, multiple universe, fighting, action 

Reply MYRIA
Vent of Vexation (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the first post?
  Yah.
  Nah.
  It's important?
  Moneymoneymoneymoney...
View Results

setasuna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:31 am
darn thought I had you with that one... *bops her on the head with a collage text book*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:37 am
Silent glares up at the book that is now caught on her spinal ridges. She flicks it off with a claw after a moment.
A seven year old in a bright yellow sundress runs over and throws an amulet around your neck. She gives you a sunny smile and runs off again, in the direction of the giant vent.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

setasuna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:39 am
...ok...ummmm...I slowly back away in reteat until I am out of reaching distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:54 am
A draconic head lowers to the ground, and the large wings spread in a mantaling gesture. Silver-blue-gray scales shimmer in the reddish light, and gold eyes glitter wickedly. Silent smiles, showing long silver fangs.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

setasuna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:12 pm
*runs away* then I sneak up behind her and grab her tail  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:34 pm
Eviltwinears explodes. An evil laugh is heard from all around before suddenly, out of nowhere, Eviltwinears appears and smacks Silent in the face with a pot of spagetti. He then apologizes and goes over to the Ball Planning thread and drags MightyMooseKilla back with him and procedes to beat the poop out of him with a large shoe that appaears to be from his avatar. "Idiot! Does it look like I spend money on my avatar? I'm too poor. But I'm not poor enough to put up with s*** like that from you! You worthless piece of vile scum! You do not know how much I wish to ban you!" He procedes to squash him into the ground with the shoe. "And how dare you insult Kiku and Silent like that! Kiku works long and hard and she cares about this guild even more than I do! She put all time and money into this and you mock that my post garbage about her in the thread she bought! And Silent! I may piss her oof to high H***, but I mean it in good fun! You just annoy everyone and think you're so cool! Hate to break it to you, but you're not! You're just a little insignificant pile of cow dung!"  

Faulty Ambition
Vice Captain

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:53 pm
Sunshine runs up, pauses, then lunges in to throw a loop of chain around Moose's neck. Smiling apologeticly, she held up a contract and pointed at it.
"She's telling you she has to give him his amulet of resurrection." Silent explains, flicking her tail and sending Seatsuna flying into the Vent. Said girl bounces for a long time before landing in the molten river. Sunshine rolls her eyes at Silent, then vanishes into a doorway- through which, can be seen a hospital room containg the just now deceased Set. Alive and mostly well, laying in a hospital bed.
"And you don't piss me off." She sticks her large dragon head over his to smile at Moose, showing far to many sharp fangs for any person with an ounce of self-preservation in them to be comfortable. The tip of her tail twitches. "He, however, does."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:08 am
"She does NOT have any need to give him an amulet. Due to the fact that I haven't killed him yet." He smiled that grin of his that makes even his closest friends shudder. "I only smacked him into the ground 'til you can only see his head sticking up. Glad to know we're on the same side though."  

Faulty Ambition
Vice Captain

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:01 am
((AWWWW! Thanks! You love me! You really love me! Lol, jk. I aprechiate all this though. Glad to know this guild isnt going to go to waste.)) heart heart heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:01 pm
"No... He needs it because I intend to eat him." Draconis replies. "Mortal''s don''t annoy dragons for the very good reason of, We''re bigger than them, and we have no problems eating them. Are you going to tenderize him some more, or do I get my snack?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition
Vice Captain

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:16 pm
"Oh ok. Could I intrest you in some?" He holds out a bottle of A1 Sauce. "Yeah, it's that good!" He said in an announcer's voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:32 pm
Shwah simply watches the battle and laughs. "Dance Puppets, Dance!"  

ShwiggityShwah

Faulty Ambition
Vice Captain

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:40 pm
Eviltwinears ties string to Shwah's arms and legs then pulls on those strings. "Dance, puppet-man, dance you freaking heart out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:41 pm
Silent politely declined the A1 sauce and grinned wickedly at Moose. A moment later he was gone, and there was something like a sigh from the direction of the vent. A few minutes later Moose went tumbling through a doorway that appeared out of no where. She glared at him, then slammed the door.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

ShwiggityShwah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:37 pm
"Dont mind if I do..." He uses the momentum of the string tugs to gain the distance. He spins as iff to begin a dance when suddenly he begins to gracefully dart and weave before finally cutting the strings with a scalpel and holding himself up with one hand to kick him in the stomach. He continues the breakdance and move around afterwords. Cackling to himself  
MYRIA

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games