Welcome to Gaia! ::

MYRIA *A World Like No Other*

Back to Guilds

An alternate universe role-play guild with two separate endings. Choose your place, how do you side? 

Tags: Alternate universe, split, multiple universe, fighting, action 

Reply MYRIA
Vent of Vexation (Read First Post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the first post?
  Yah.
  Nah.
  It's important?
  Moneymoneymoneymoney...
View Results

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:42 pm
This is a place to vent vexation. (Made under the influence of spelling vexation.)

((My name is spelled with a ''C''!!!!))

Anyway, you can role play beating the crud out of people who vex you. Kill them (Get your free ''Amulets of Resurrection!'') Beat them to a bloody pulp, Spew random irritations... Just don''t expect them to go peacefully. You might collect a few bruises of your own.

exclaim Edit exclaim
SETTING:
As your anger reaches the point of murder, the world shifts and melts away. When it solidifies you find yourself in another location, unlike any you have seen before. As you look around, everything still tinged red with hatred, anger, and lust for vengeance, you find ash gray land in rolling steps, as if many, many volcanic erruptions from the gaping rift had created this strange world.
The jagged slash through the ashen waste is dark. Void-black, though far,far down you can see a thin stream of orange-gold- a molten river of lava.
Looking away from the distant view of fire and back at the dark area, you notice the sky is a rusted blood red with black tattered clouds drifting across the hazy, blood-red sun.
As wonderful as all this seemed, you still wish to beat the crud out of that very vexing person. And, miracle of miralces, they''re there. A little girl with long blond curly hair and a bright, sunny yellow dress throws a necklace around your neck, the performs a similar service for your opponent. She offers a sunny smile before whisking herself away.

RULES:

1A) This thread is designed to be a place where you can ''abuse'' the people who do really stupid things in other threads. Gaia is also an available target, one in high demand after a flake out. This thread is NOT intended as a place for romance, cybering, etc.
1B)This thread was also designed as a place for people to manage things without it turning into a huge... explosion of problems. Unfortunately, this previously unstated purpose seems incredibly short-lived...
2) You CAN kill your opponents here. But they will come back. Miss Sunshine makes sure of that.
3) While you can beat up on people, they can also beat up on you. If you''re expecting a quick, clean (or slow and painful) kill, think again. You''ll find yourself collecting a number of bruises and greivous injuries of your own.
4) Upon death, or end of battle, those who suffered injury will find themselves in a hospital room with Sunshine as their nurse.
5) Try to be a little decriptive- I certainly don''t require this. Won''t even demand it. But every now and then, put some drama in there. Especially during a kill.
exclaim exclaim Miss Sunshine is NOT- I repeat- Is NOT an available target. Anyone who attacks Miss Sunshine will suffer dire consequences rivaling those of the darkest, most horrible Hell Dimension ever created. She may be Sunshine, but that doesn''t mean she won''t hurt you. That also doesn''t mean that her other side- Blackheart- won''t attack you with every weapon know to man and plus some.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:44 pm
IM SORRY! *hits silent over head* I know how to spell it NOW! I JUST HAD TOUBLE IN THE BEGINNING!!! *roar*  

Kikuka
Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:49 pm
xd You ought to vote in the poll. I'm sure the last 2 options are highly appealing...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:59 pm
i voted but it got mixed up... stare i voted for no no DIE SILENT! yup, thats what i did  

Kikuka
Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:00 pm
twisted
a reason to attack!!!!!!!!

....but no... I have to go...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:17 pm
noooooooooo crying dont leave!  

Kikuka
Captain

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:47 pm
*claps* *Staff appears* "You attack me i attack you!" *evil laugh*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:05 pm
*glares*
*Big uber Nightmare-deamon appears*
I didn't attack... >.>
*uber-daemon attacks*
*deals 3d8 points of damage*  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:13 pm
OW!*rubs head* bad silent and nightmare! *smakes both over head with her staff dealing 3p damage))((pathetic))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:18 pm
*reflex save* *roll*
1pt damage! Haha! Ah the advantages of being a rogue!
*sneak attack*
*2d6 pts damage*  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:13 pm
OWW!! that was really mean! *pulls out bow set and shoots many wind and light arrows at you causeing 3d each hit, at least 5 hit.* ((please?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:22 pm
Nightmare... Have fun. *pulls arrows out* Go wild.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

setasuna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:27 am
Hi!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:21 pm
......... EVIL GAIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*resists the urge to beat the pulp out of the website, viciously. mostly*
Gaia: Ow! What'd you hit me for?!
Me: Being evil. Now WORK!  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain