Welcome to Gaia! ::

MYRIA *A World Like No Other*

Back to Guilds

An alternate universe role-play guild with two separate endings. Choose your place, how do you side? 

Tags: Alternate universe, split, multiple universe, fighting, action 

Reply MYRIA
Vent of Vexation (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the first post?
  Yah.
  Nah.
  It's important?
  Moneymoneymoneymoney...
View Results

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:13 pm
Kiku stomps out from her hiding place.

"Some a*****e in my class. I'm fed up with him... He won't stop tormenting me. Friday he stepped over the invisible boundary of able to handle."

She crosses her arms over her chest. "He embarrassed, humiliated, and degraded me in front of my whole math class."

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:45 pm
*gets another glassful of icecream* *offers Kiku* hmmm... icecream?
It won't help much stomping like that.
3nodding
>.>
To think he asked your help before. . . how ungrateful. . .  

DeVars

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:54 pm
I hate to say it, but that's why I love a big highschool. Ambiguity. People could careless if you came to school in a dress from the 80's, or have a weird accent.
And jerks like that tend to get buried under all the other neat people you run into, just around the corner.
Kikuka, may I recomend a carefully plotted, delicately instituted revenge? They're great fun when they're done right. And you know what they say, "revenge is a dish best served cold" Maybe you could do something sneaky back.
Or tell the principal, but that's guranteed to get you heckled if word gets out.

He asked for her help?* stare Hit him. As hard as your tiny fists can hit... And maybe let him copy your answers to an assignment, only make sure they're all wrong. He gets 'em wrong, you turn in the right ones and get an A.

*Is reminded of 4-6 best thing about it is it won't last forever.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:11 pm
My high school is big. gonk And I get stuck with the jerks!

*Takes ice-cream* *Takes a big spoonful* Thanks...

And, I was going to do something, but it'd be hard to get around my teacher. >.> I wanted to go: "Hey, Jordan, can you and your boyfriend keep it down, I can't concentrate." Since, it'd be ironic, 'cause he called me a lesbian. -__________-;;;

Kikuka
Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:23 pm
. . .
What's wrong with being lesbian? confused Two of my best friends are.
Do it between classes. Just make sure you're faster than him.

But I was thinking something more subtle. A twist on your own bite, would be a nice rumor about him and some other arse of a guy being together. Preferably one that'll reach them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:39 pm
Nothing. One of my best friends is lesbian. Another is Bi. What's ironic is he accused me of 'having the hots for her'. Just because I show affection to my friends. -.-;; And, being in a Christian school, a lot of people tend to think of it as bad.

He just made sure that nearly the whole class heard. And I'm not happy about that.

XD Heh, but that'd surely be nice. I have no idea how I'd start that though.

Kikuka
Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:47 pm
Start with your firends. *is feeling just a little wicked. secondary revenge, I think so* Your inner circle, preferably the ones who'll understand. give the idea of the rumor, but they shouldn't phrase it the same way. Just "I heard that sos-and-so..."
You read Tricksters Queen, right? Tapawbaw's fall, remember? The rumors, all of them different, but still the same?  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:58 am
Oh, yea. 3nodding I remember that. >.< That was brilliant on Aly' part.

ninja Hmmm... Maybe I shall ninja

Kikuka
Captain

Faulty Ambition
Vice Captain

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:38 pm
Sabotage works well, too!
Maple syrup in the backpack is simple and quick.
But sewing the bag shut is quite a bit of fun too!
I go to a Christian school, too.
Half my friends are bi or gay.
People who mess with them tend to run into problems... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:43 pm
*sighs*
I don't know you guys are so revengeful. . .
*steps a distance from evil-san*
Don't get me wrong. stare I don't want to mess with your friends.  

DeVars

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:36 pm
^^v We're just a protective bunch!

I have been spreading a -minor- word about what a &*%$#@ Jordan [the guy] is. wink I'll make it full fledged soon. I hope. ><

And I had, for some reason, a person squeeze a syrup or something INTO my old school locker. Books, papers, the walls, in my bag. There was all this nasty goo on my stuff.... It was weird. And I have no idea who or why they did that...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:39 pm
I was the scapegoat from first to sixth grade. I didn't take revenge, but I thought about it. Why not help someone who is probably going to do something either way, do it without getting caught? Stand up against the bullies! And now I do, even though I didn't then.
That's why I assist with vengence. Evil may just be bloody-minded. I'm not sure.

Besides, sometimes it helps to just think about getting justice, or vengence, even if you don't try for it.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition
Vice Captain

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Blood?
Who said anything about blood?
I'm too squemish (sp?) for blood.
You can get really creative and express yourself with revenge!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:22 pm
*raises an eyebrow at Evil* If you say so. I think I'll steer clear of possible Sir Toaster Offenses anyway.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:31 pm
I'm with her. *points to silent* I'm stayin on Sir Toaster's good side.  
MYRIA

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff