Welcome to Gaia! ::

MYRIA *A World Like No Other*

Back to Guilds

An alternate universe role-play guild with two separate endings. Choose your place, how do you side? 

Tags: Alternate universe, split, multiple universe, fighting, action 

Reply MYRIA
Vent of Vexation (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the first post?
  Yah.
  Nah.
  It's important?
  Moneymoneymoneymoney...
View Results

THEMATTHUS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:02 pm
interesting. but, matthus had dug a tunel to the other side of kikuka and the thing she was attacking was a dummy. THEMATTHUS poked Kikuka rapidly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:04 pm
THEMATTHUS creates a girlfriend shield. all attacks from THEMATTHUS' controller's girlfriends' character are directed at moon child  

THEMATTHUS

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:08 pm
((*glare* stupid, pervy, bf. You see....he went to this.....(i said i'd do it, black mail!)))

Ceres whirls and smacks him. "Dont....touch...me...." she hissed enraged.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:14 pm
Kikuka smacks Moon child instead. shield, remember?  

THEMATTHUS

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:17 pm
THEMATTHUS
Kikuka smacks Moon child instead. shield, remember?

((Its CERES! Her other side!))

Ceres stopps her hand right before hitting heer friend. "You hit him. The sheild wont stop you." She said tossing a globe of crackling magic back and forth in her hands.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:20 pm
Moony reaches into matt's mind. and she makes him dance around, just like he did to Kiku. then, she made him sing. "Im a little teapot, short and stout. here is my handle, here is my spout. when i get all steamed up, hear me shout. tip me over and pour me out." Moony sniggered at that.  

moon_child_27

THEMATTHUS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:22 pm
Matthew creates respawning hands that automatically poke anything within a few miles, and will search for prey. he creates 1,000,000,000,000,000 of them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:24 pm
THEMATTHUS takes the moonchild inside his mind and bottles her sprirt up, now she is unable to do anything. the poking hands go wild, poking the 2  

THEMATTHUS

THEMATTHUS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:27 pm
Quite bored from the pitiful attempts, THEMATTHUS shoots himself, and returns to the netherworld, to come once again the wreak havoc. The RESPAWNING hands still are there, poking the two, now locked on to them, able to teleport with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:31 pm
"pervert!" screemed moony. She broke the bottle and escaped.  

moon_child_27

THEMATTHUS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:43 pm
U'll be poked forever. haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:57 pm
THEMATTHUS
Matthew creates respawning hands that automatically poke anything within a few miles, and will search for prey. he creates 1,000,000,000,000,000 of them

Sunshine storms out, a cloud of hands following her. One of her ivory hands is holding her sun hat on. She stomps to a stop under THEMATTHUS's nose and points imperiously at the hands, quite cleary ordering him to get rid of them.
"I suggest you do it," I drawl from inside a shadow door, seperated from the hands by infinite distance colapsed. "You really don't want to make Sunshine mad."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kikuka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:07 pm
"I think he already did!" Giggled Kiku swating away some of the hands. "HAHA! They tickle." Screeched Kiku under the laughs. "Ah, Sunshine! Make them stop!" Kiku was laughing so hard she couldnt breath anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:10 pm
Sunshine held up all of her fingers. "You have ten seconds before she gets vexed to the point of murder. You have your amulet, no?"
Sunshine nodded in reply to the ten seconds thing, her big blue eyes pulled into a Galre of Death. She folds one finger down.
"Nine..."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

THEMATTHUS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:22 pm
ok. u dont get to control her. it just so happens, sunshine works for me. HAHA!  
MYRIA

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff