Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Ugh.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ughh
  gui=asdfj;klajsdf;'
View Results

ShirleyAMOR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:42 pm
Just ugh. I can't wait till I'm out of here. I just can't ******** wait. I don't know what I'll be doing but I don't like being freaking 14-15 and having to take orders that don't make any sense at all. I hate that I only get out once a week. And that's only sometimes. Oh, and I'm "never home." Excuse me if I'd like to become a good debater so maybe I could eventually get a scholarship to college because we're too ******** poor. And i hate that my ******** mom doesn't understand me at all and doesn't listen at all cause she doesn't even care anymore. ******** it. Theres no reason to scream, theres not reason to cry. I just wish I could be given more chances to have fun, especially when I try to work so hard so I could eventually satisfy and make her proud. Of course she doesn't get that though. She doesn't even know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:45 pm
Hey. Take it easy.

And I know this isn't what you wanna hear, but cut your mom some slack.

However, I do remember wanting to leave home badly. You'll get your chance.  

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

Switters
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:47 pm
i'm trapped in a burning building

Someone needs to locate a large building we can all live in and older guildies can raise younger guildies and we can all rock socks and quake brakes and just have a grand ol' time.

Someone should do that.

*eyeballs Ilse*

but man, you have to see the view

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:50 pm
I've been cutting her slack for like ever. It's just really annoying because I've been in the worst mood lately, and of course she doesn't know because we never talk blah blah blah, and I just want to be with my friends so I can feel better. It just pisses me off because I'm not allowed to. Because I'm out too much. But I don't think one day out of the whole entire week is too much. I don't even get Sundays to hang out with anyone anymore, because I work with her. And Now I feel like I've dissapointed my friends because we planned to hang out forever ago, and I don't get to hang out with them that much anymore...  

ShirleyAMOR

ShirleyAMOR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:52 pm
Switters
i'm trapped in a burning building

Someone needs to locate a large building we can all live in and older guildies can raise younger guildies and we can all rock socks and quake brakes and just have a grand ol' time.

Someone should do that.

*eyeballs Ilse*

but man, you have to see the view
YES. GUILDIES, adopt me? I've only got about 3 more years until I'm 18. Save me now ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:08 pm
Oh, and she just asked me if I wanted to go to the store with her, and of course I said no. And then she's like "Oh, you never like being with your family but you like being with your friends." WELL DUH, I wouldn't be associated with my family at all if they weren't family. They don't think, act, or are interested in the same things as me, it's obvious. And obviously I'm not going to want to be around her because I'm pissed off at her. Ugh.  

ShirleyAMOR

Jigabeth
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:07 pm
"I lay my life down at Your feet
Cause You're the only one I need
I turn to You and You are always there....

My mum is my friend. It does seem like your mum is a bit of a stress head. Maybe you guys should have a little holiday break thing or something. Although adopting you does sound like a good idea.

...In troubled times it's You I seek
I put You first that's all I need
I humble all I am all to You"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:21 pm
I remember feeling quite the same when I was 14/15. In fact, I have horrible, awful journal entries about my thoughts on the subject.
You don't have to believe me, (and if you are anything like me when I was your age, which I suspect you are), you wont, BUT the feeling passes. Everyone told me the same thing.
But it's true.
You get over the anger and blah and you'll get closer to your mom as you grow up and mature and realize that she has reasons for what she makes you do/she does, and even if you don't agree with them, you an see the logic behind it.
It's OK that you don't understand now, but you will. I promise.  

ynattirb73
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

ShirleyAMOR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:41 am
I doubt it. My mom literally has no reasoning, everyone, even adults say it. I don't think I'll ever get close to her, I never was. I really don't care anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:46 am
I don't believe that you don't care.
I said the same thing, but if you didn't care, you wouldn't get so mad/hurt.  

ynattirb73
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

ShirleyAMOR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:56 am
It's frustrating, that's all.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff