[Serial] A Far Cry Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:44 am
“Every night, she came to my dreams.

Every night, we joined our bodies in passion…
and together our hearts beat a symphony of joy.

Connecting across worlds, across dream.

Was it love?

Can you love a dream?

I don't know the answers to those questions.

But when she called…
across worlds…
across dream…
I went to her.

And so it began….”

User Image

A Far Cry

by
Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Front matter
___ Introduction and rules

Part Ⅰ ~ She Called to Me in My Sleep
___ Chapter  1 : In Dream
___ Chapter  2 : Shadows of You on My Pillow
___ Chapter  3 : Do You Sleep Alone?
___ Chapter  4 : Mystery She
___ Chapter  5 : Do We Share Love?
___ Chapter  6 : Her Glow, Around Me
___ Chapter  7 : Hope Ahead  

Saria Mithril

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

This is not a roleplay
___ In days past, stories were only very rarely originally published in book form as they are today. Most of the great stories of literature were published in serialized form, usually a chapter at a time in literary magazines. Much as with serialized television shows today, fans of a story would rush to the news stands to purchase the latest issue, and continue the story that had been left at a cliffhanger in the previous issue.
___ This grand literary tradition has been mostly lost. But I think that it is not dead yet.
___A Far Cry” is an original yuri fantasy story written by me, Saria Mithril. I have chosen to publish it here, in The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild, in serial form, for all of you to enjoy. It is my hope that not only will you enjoy the story for what it is, but that some of you will also be inspired to write and publish your own yuri stories in the guild – possibly even in serialized form – or that the story will inspire some of you with new and exciting roleplay ideas.
___ I understand that the “serial” concept may be a little new to most of you, but it is quite simple. Every so often I shall post another chapter of the story in this thread. When I do, I shall adjust the links and so on, so that the new chapter is included in the table of contents, and follows from the links in the previous chapter. To read the story, you can either use the table of contents to jump to the latest chapter, or just keep clicking the “next” button in each chapter to read all the way through.
___ In between chapters, you are free to post as you like in this thread – you may ask questions, discuss the story, speculate on what might happen next, make suggestions and criticisms… whatever you wish. You may even write alternate versions of events and “fan fictions” using the characters and settings. Literally anything you would like to do. The story is followed by using the table of contents links or the “next” buttons – so whatever you put in between will not ruin the story in anyway. And I want to see lots of stuff in between chapters. 3nodding I shall be taking part in any discussions myself, dropping hints, or maybe leading you astray with misdirection. wink

Rules
___ The rules are… well there are not many rules. Gaia and guild rules as always, of course, but other than that, you may do or say anything that pleases you. I welcome speculation on the future plot, “fan fictions” and art inspired by the story. That would be wonderful. crying
___ There is only one rule: some of you have read ahead, or have had me bounce ideas off of them. Those people are forbidden from discussing what they know before it has been posted. No spoilers!

What kind of story is it?
___ Without giving too much away, there is not much I can tell you at this point. I can say that it involves lesbian romance, adventure, and some action. It has dramatic and comedic moments, but I would not call it a drama or a comedy.
___ There is some violence, some of it rather bloody, situations that are very suspenseful, and some elements of horror. There are some adult situations involving sex, most of it lesbian sex, but all of it is implied – there is no explicit sex. I cannot recall whether there is any substance abuse – there may be some drinking.
___ That is all I can think of for things relating to the type and rating of the story. If I think of anything more, I will update this, and mention it in the thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:05 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Saria Mithril

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:36 pm
-groans-

Not enough..... story.... -sighs- The only think I can remember about any of the chapters.. is a bit of the discribtion of the woman that looks like a "Hurried Librarian" oh.. and something about pop tarts and coke....or was it cheeseburgers and coke?

its been too long

and I really wish I had a scaner... and photobucket worked... I'd dish out some fanart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:26 pm
RevanStar
-groans-

Not enough..... story.... -sighs- The only think I can remember about any of the chapters.. is a bit of the discribtion of the woman that looks like a "Hurried Librarian" oh.. and something about pop tarts and coke....or was it cheeseburgers and coke?

There's still time to make a deal. ^_-  

Aenakume

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:23 pm
Aenakume
RevanStar
-groans-

I make a shitty slave and you know it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:27 pm
RevanStar
Aenakume
RevanStar
-groans-

You just have to be whipped into shape. ^_^  

Aenakume

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Aenakume
RevanStar
Aenakume
RevanStar
-groans-

You just have to be whipped into shape. ^_^

Haha, you'd like whipping me into shape. ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:03 am
Hey, new rule: no slave trading in the serial thread. xd  

Saria Mithril

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:23 pm
Saria Mithril
Hey, new rule: no slave trading in the serial thread. xd

Its not slave trading. That implies I'm already owned, and being sold to anna, for a fee, and thus my owner ship changes from person A to Anna.... and I get no say..

This however is different.

Anna plays the role of a merchent who has goods in which I want to buy... in this case, your story. As the consumer, I would make a payment.. however, saddly, the only payment she seems to accept is the servitude of those buying her goods.

But still.. not slave tranding... mearly a barter for goods and services  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 pm
RevanStar
As the consumer, I would make a payment.. however, saddly, the only payment she seems to accept is the servitude of those buying her goods.
So not true. I've dealt with her before and never been her slave. I just sold other people into servitude.  

Samantha McGill

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:15 pm
Samantha McGill
RevanStar
As the consumer, I would make a payment.. however, saddly, the only payment she seems to accept is the servitude of those buying her goods.
So not true. I've dealt with her before and never been her slave. I just sold other people into servitude.

Thats cause your evilness is at the same level, or near the same level as her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:40 am
Aw... That's sweet. I love you, too, Rev.  

Samantha McGill

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:22 pm
hey, who said the other woman was dreamin in the poll? ^_^;  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items